about skydiving: health & safety
safety + fun
Tandem skydiving is an activity that is suitable for most people, however there are some requirements and exemptions you should be aware of before you book your jump.
If you are not sure about your fitness or ability to tandem skydive, please contact our office on 1300 798 843.
- It is not advisable to skydive if you are pregnant, or have back, limb or joint injuries. If you have concerns about your ability to participate safely, please consult your doctor
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive. There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- Under 18's must have a parent/legal guardian with them on the day of the skydive to sign required paperwork
- You cannot have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the 8 hours preceding your skydive
- All jumpers are required to sign a health declaration and indemnity form prior to skydiving
- If over 110kg you are subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply for participants over 95kg
Please be aware that even if you have made a reservation, we reserve the right to decline participation due to health and safety concerns. The ability to participate in this activity is reliant on the safety harness fitting correctly on the day of the skydive. This may be an issue with children or larger passengers.
All our tandem parachutes are equipped with automatic activation devices (AADs) which will activate the reserve parachute in case of emergency. Experienced qualified professional instructors who have a sense of fun and a love for the sport ensure that your tandem skydive is both exciting and as safe as possible. All jump staff are fully qualified members of the Australian Parachute Federation, the regulating and governing body of skydiving in Australia.